Monday & Tuesday - Japanese Curry Rice
- Round up some chicken or beef, add diced vegetables like carrots, squash, bell peppers, even celery, add some water to boil, add curry cubes, let simmer.
- Don't forget to cook up rice.
- Mother's korean food.
Wednesday - Miso Soup, Rice
- Boil water, add diced tofu, add some vegetables like sprouts and spinach, add miso paste, let simmer.
- Don't forget to cook up more rice.
- Mother's korean food redux.
Thursday - Bibimbap
- Cook up rice and let cool.
- Take all of Mother's korean food and mix.
- Serve with kimchee.
Friday - Sushi
- Yes, another favorite. I frequent a place called Hana Sushi on Mass Ave right after Porter Square.
- Good service, good sushi, low key.