Monday - Broiled Fish
- Nice and easy - salt, olive oil, maybe lemon.
- Rice and some edamem beans and vegetables.
- Save the left over fish for Wednesday's fried rice dish.
- Sydney's favorite - http://japaneserecipe.blogspot.com/2006/05/beef-bowl.html
- Make sure to have rice on hand.
- Save the beef for tomorrow's fried rice.
- If you have left over rice, fish, and beef, it'll be perfect (substitute the spam in the recipe with your leftovers). Have the rice at room temperature to make this dish work.
- Separately, take greens, add chopped garlic, some oyster sauce, little salt and pepper, and call it a day.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
- I've done this dish with sweet and hot italian sausage and I prefer the hots.
- Remove casings and put sausage into pan. Add garlic and olive oil. Add beans once sausage is cooked through. Add kale to cook.
- Finally, something different, right? Maybe some good thai food.
Shopping List for me:
- Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs - carrots, brocolli, kale
- Meats, Poultry, Fish - whole fish, sukiyaki sliced beef, hot italian sausage
- Dairy, Eggs, Cheese - eggs, milk
- Frozen - edamame, peas, corn
- Other - protein powder
Shopping List Addtl:
- Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs - ginger
- Grains, Beans, Canned - white beans
- Specialty - hondashi