Monday - Sausage, Kale, and Beans
- When I was first introduced to this dish, I guess I went overboard with the sausages. So, I have frozen that my wife wants out.
- The recipe, again, is easy as can be. Gut an italian sausage, add some garlic and olive oil, stir fry til the meat is done, then add the beans and kale for additional cooking.
Tuesday - Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya
- I'll be having some guests over, so hopefully this recipe will help end their day on a good note.
Wednesday - Dashi, Fish Cake, and Soba
- Every korean families' freezer is bound to have some fish cake in the freezer, also known as oden. Please folks, these things do not last forever.
- Prepare some dashi, add in the fish cake, add in some vegetables, cook up some noodles (soba, udon).
- Break out that side of kimchi - another thing that in my taste lasts just shy of forever.
Thursday - Pesto Pasta
- This serves two purposes, to harvest our little window basil plant and to use up some dried noodles.
- Thai food take out - we love this place called Roddee in Brookline. We're also partial to Sweet Ginger in Union Square because it's close to one of our friends/playdate buddy's house. Their moving in about a month to a foreign country called Orange County, so we should probably visit Sweet Ginger as much as possible.
Shopping List for me:
- Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs - fresh seasonal fruits, onions, bell peppers, kale
- Fish, Poultry, Meat - shrimp