Monday - Fish Teriyaki Over Rice
- Pan fry some fish filets (can be lightly coated with salted flour).
- Add teriyaki sauce either while in pan, or heated and drizzled over fish (I prefer it in the pan) http://offthebroiler.wordpress.com/2006/04/29/we-dont-need-no-stinking-bottled-teriyaki-sauce/
- Serve over rice.
Tuesday - Gyudon
- Start out with dashi http://japanesefood.about.com/od/soup/a/aboutdaashisoup.htm.
- Now proceed to putting together the gyudon http://japaneserecipe.blogspot.com/2006/05/beef-bowl.htm
- I'm keeping this short because by now you know we make this one often.
Wednesday - Tobiko Bibimbap
- Dice spinach, mix with rice, add tobiko.
- Drizzle sauce - put onion, carrots, apple, soy sauce, and olive oil in a blender and puree.
- Garnish with fried egg.
Thursday - Pasta and Clams
- There really is no recipe for this. You take Trader Joe's Garlic Clams and put it over some pasta - we like linguine and fettucine.
- Add some salad with beans.
Friday - Take Out
- Pizza? Bon Chon? Roddee? The options are almost endless because we don't have gogi tacos!